$1.00 - $36.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
$1.50 - $8.00
Wheels Manufacturing Outer Axle Nuts are high-grade steel nuts that provide secure wheel fixing for solid-axle wheels. - 14mm x 1mm (1411-AN) sold in pairs - All others sold individually
M5 bolts to mount your flat mount caliper to the frame. Sold as a QTY of 2.
Heavy duty and extra wide PVC rim strips for maximum tube protection.
- Replacement retaining clip for the Surly Tuggnut/Snuggnut
Replacement M5 x 10 Socket Head Screw fastener for derailleur hangers. - Head Type: Socket Head Cap - Drive Type: Hex Socket - Thread Size: M5x0.8mm - Length Under Head: 10mm - Material: Stainless Steel - Hex Key Size: 4mm - Bag of 5
$2.65 - $3.50
Replacement M5 x 8 Flat Head Screw fastener for derailleur hangers. - Thread: M5-0.8 - Overall Length: 8mm - Material: Steel - Use with 3mm hex wrench - Bag of 5
Replacement M3 x 10 Socket Head Screw fastener for derailleur hangers. - Thread: M3-0.5 - Thread length: 10mm - Use with 2.5mm hex wrench - Bag of 5
- Aheadset preload adjusting bolt
- Brass barrel, 2.2mm cable pass-through, screwdriver slot on both ends
Replacement reservoir cap screw for Hope brakes.
Schwalbe High Pressure Rim Tape effectively protects the tube against mechanical damage. - Elastic for ease of installation - High pressure: 8 bar / 116 psi
$3.00 - $28.00
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
- QR adapter washer for the Surly Tuggnut/Hurdy/Snuggnut
$3.00 - $24.95
You have to get that handlebar height just right. It's more comfortable, more efficient, and helps keep your entire upper body healthier. Wheels Manufacturing has your well-being covered with a wide variety of sizes to ensure your bars are right where they need to be. - Spacers are sold individually or in packs of 5 or 10 spacers. Select options from the dropdown menus to display pack size
Basics brake cables provide value on a budget. - Pre-stretched - Double ended for compatibility with SRAM/Shimano road and mountain brakes - Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.6mm
- Color: Black - Length: 8.5 mm - Material: Steel - Type: Hex - Includes: 4 bolts & 4 nuts
$3.60 - $15.00
Serfas replacement inner tubes are lightweight, durable, and affordable.
The Tanpan ferrule converts standard Tanpans to Tanpan inlines. - Coverts Tanpan into Tanpan Inline
$3.99 - $5.00
These double ended cables have a unique disc style head that fits Simplex/Huret and a normal Shimano/SRAM head. - Galvanized - Pre-stretched - Double ended - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM, Huret/Simplex - Defined Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.2mm - Double Ended: Yes - Disc style Huret/Simplex end is slightly smaller than original spec, but is functionally compatible with Suntour X-Press shifters
$3.99 - $20.00
Available in the most common sizes and thicknesses-in small or bulk quantities, Problem Solvers headset spacers help riders get their stack height just right. - Made from Aluminum, anodized or polished finish, without logos - 1-1/8" Diameter - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6mm
- Thermally bonded PTFE coated slick galvanized cable for minimal friction - Premium stainless-slick low-friction, rust-resistant cable - Economy galvanized standard replacement cable - AX-2654 and AX-2657 are double ended, with both Road and MTB anchors - 1700mm length
- 90 degree
Shim spacers can be placed between bearing and compression cover in IS headsets to fine tune the fitment.
Interlok spacers nest into the lip of Cane Creek headset uppers for a rock solid, flex-free fit. - Composite construction
Specifically designed for the vulcanization of tube patches, valve patches, and rubber-based tube valve repair units.
- Replacement link wire for cantilever brakes
- Replacement part for Surly hubs.
$4.00 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
- Longer B-screw needed when using 40t or 42t cog with most Shimano derailleurs
Page 1 of 168 Next page