$1.00 - $36.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
$1.50 - $8.00
Wheels Manufacturing Outer Axle Nuts are high-grade steel nuts that provide secure wheel fixing for solid-axle wheels. - 14mm x 1mm (1411-AN) sold in pairs - All others sold individually
Heavy duty and extra wide PVC rim strips for maximum tube protection.
- Replacement retaining clip for the Surly Tuggnut/Snuggnut
Replacement M5 x 10 Socket Head Screw fastener for derailleur hangers. - Head Type: Socket Head Cap - Drive Type: Hex Socket - Thread Size: M5x0.8mm - Length Under Head: 10mm - Material: Stainless Steel - Hex Key Size: 4mm - Bag of 5
$2.65 - $3.50
Replacement M5 x 8 Flat Head Screw fastener for derailleur hangers. - Thread: M5-0.8 - Overall Length: 8mm - Material: Steel - Use with 3mm hex wrench - Bag of 5
Replacement M3 x 10 Socket Head Screw fastener for derailleur hangers. - Thread: M3-0.5 - Thread length: 10mm - Use with 2.5mm hex wrench - Bag of 5
Basics brake cables provide value on a budget. - Pre-stretched - Double ended for compatibility with SRAM/Shimano road and mountain brakes - Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.6mm
- Aheadset preload adjusting bolt
- Brass barrel, 2.2mm cable pass-through, screwdriver slot on both ends
KMC 3/16" Master Link Chain Links - For 3/16" chain, extra wide - Extra-wide, for non-derailleur bikes: BMX, cruisers, etc - Perfectly fits on KMC 415H & 415H-NP chains
Schwalbe High Pressure Rim Tape effectively protects the tube against mechanical damage. - Elastic for ease of installation - High pressure: 8 bar / 116 psi
This is a replacement Brake Hose Cover for the Lever End of Shimano BH90-SBM, BH90-SB levers. - Covers brake hose fitting at the brake lever
- QR adapter washer for the Surly Tuggnut/Hurdy/Snuggnut
$3.00 - $24.95
You have to get that handlebar height just right. It's more comfortable, more efficient, and helps keep your entire upper body healthier. Wheels Manufacturing has your well-being covered with a wide variety of sizes to ensure your bars are right where they need to be. - Spacers are sold individually or in packs of 5 or 10 spacers. Select options from the dropdown menus to display pack size
- Color: Black - Length: 8.5 mm - Material: Steel - Type: Hex - Includes: 4 bolts & 4 nuts
$3.60 - $15.00
Serfas replacement inner tubes are lightweight, durable, and affordable.
The Tanpan ferrule converts standard Tanpans to Tanpan inlines. - Coverts Tanpan into Tanpan Inline
$3.99 - $5.00
These double ended cables have a unique disc style head that fits Simplex/Huret and a normal Shimano/SRAM head. - Galvanized - Pre-stretched - Double ended - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM, Huret/Simplex - Defined Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.2mm - Double Ended: Yes - Disc style Huret/Simplex end is slightly smaller than original spec, but is functionally compatible with Suntour X-Press shifters
$3.99 - $39.99
Jagwire's Brake or Shift Cable Tips are made of lightweight, corrosion-resistant and durable aluminum and are the right size to nicely fit over the ends of up to 1.8mm-diameter cables. These caps are crimped in place on the cables to prevent fraying and ensure your cables last a long time. The tips come in colors to add a little style to your bike.
$3.99 - $20.00
Available in the most common sizes and thicknesses-in small or bulk quantities, Problem Solvers headset spacers help riders get their stack height just right. - Made from Aluminum, anodized or polished finish, without logos - 1-1/8" Diameter - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6mm
- Thermally bonded PTFE coated slick galvanized cable for minimal friction - Premium stainless-slick low-friction, rust-resistant cable - Economy galvanized standard replacement cable - AX-2654 and AX-2657 are double ended, with both Road and MTB anchors - 1700mm length
Shim spacers can be placed between bearing and compression cover in IS headsets to fine tune the fitment.
Interlok spacers nest into the lip of Cane Creek headset uppers for a rock solid, flex-free fit. - Composite construction
- Replacement link wire for cantilever brakes
- Replacement part for Surly hubs.
$4.00 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
- Longer B-screw needed when using 40t or 42t cog with most Shimano derailleurs
$4.05 - $73.00
Ease of use, lightweight, and optimum performance in a single product. The DT Pro Head shape, combined with both a torx and a square tool interface, makes wheel building a lot easier. The spherical contact surface aligns the nipple perfectly with the spoke. All-brass nipples are recommended for e-bike use. Weight: starting at 26g for 64 nipples.
Replacement push-down spring for the Surly Chain Tensioner
Page 1 of 144 Next page